Quick! Go have a cupcake. On us.
Because it’s our 2nd Blogiversary! We started blogging two years ago yesterday!
We had intended to have a week-long Blogiversary Week celebration (complete with confetti, cupcakes, and piñatas), but life happened. Instead, we’re simplifying.
You know we could rattle on non-stop about blogging here at the Little House, but we’re not going to. Today we want to hear from you, dear reader.
We’d love to know:
1. Who are you? What do you do? Are you a stay-at-homer or a go-to-worker? Do you blog?
2. Where do you call home? What makes it home to you?
3. What’s your favorite part about your current home? Your biggest pet peeve?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
5. What has been the best day this summer for you?
We’re not trying to gain any insight about the blog here; we really just want to get to know you (because really, where would a blog be without its readers?)!
Have a wonderful weekend (and thanks a million times for reading)!
PS. Please let us know if you spot any bugs with the new layout! We’re still tweaking things here and there!