In case you hadn’t noticed, Kevin and I travel a lot. While we love the Little House and discovering our adopted hometown of Dallas, we absolutely love the thrill of discovering new cities, their culture, and most of all, their food.
And while we try to immerse ourselves in the local culture as much as possible, there are a few items that I never, ever leave home without.
1. BB Cream: I just started using this product and let me tell you – it’s awesome to have in your travel bag! I use it in place of foundation when we travel because it’s light, easy, and has SPF 30 built right in.
2. Zicam: There is nothing worse than catching the sniffles while on vacation! We keep these zinc tabs in our travel bag to help ward off a cold at the first sign.
3. Hand Sanitizer: Airports are gross. So is public transit. We keep a bottle of hand sanitizer in our day bag at all times for when we want to have a quick snack or just feel gross.
4. Tide Stick: I am a messy person. Get me within arms reach of red wine or spaghetti sauce and I’ll find a way to get it on me – that’s why a Tide stick is a necessity in our day bag!
5. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF 30 sunscreen: I love this sunscreen. It’s light enough to wear all over and comes in a 3 ounce bottle, perfect for when you’re only packing a carry-on (like us!).
6. Tissues: Tissues come in handy for everything. Sniffles? No problem. No TP? No problem. Spill your drink? No problem!
7. Facial Towlettes: It might seem like an odd thing to have in your day pack, but we really love having these facial towelettes with us. After a long day of exploring a city or an overnight flight it’s really nice to be able to wash your face.
8. Dry Shampoo: For me, dry shampoo is a lifesaver. It allows me to tame my mane for one more day without washing it so that I can spend more time out and about and less time with the blow dryer in our B&B.
What are your travel must haves?Anything you suggest we take with us when we leave for our trip on Wednesday?
PS. We weren’t paid to suggest any of these products – we just like them a lot!