I’m super flattered to share that Kelly @ Corner of Main has given me the Liebster award (for our European vacation photos)! If you could see me right now, you’d see that I’m blushing. Really, Kelly, you’re too sweet!
Some of you may have seen the Liebster award going around, but if you haven’t, here’s the skinny. Liebster means “beloved, dearest” in German. It’s shared among bloggers with less than 200 followers to encourage friendship and community between all of us.
Here’s the rules:
- Post the award on your blog for the world to see. See world? They like me! They really, really like me!
- Show your thanks to the blogger who awarded you the Liebster by linking back to them – Kelly, you’re awesome and I’m so glad you’re back! Head over to Corner of Main now. Or maybe after you finish reading this post, but soon!
- Reveal 5 picks for the award and let them know they’ve been chosen. Like Kelly, I’m going to pass this along to three lovely fellow blogger ladies.
- Enjoy the love and support from your fellow bloggers. Check.
- Finally, have fun and spread the love! Check and check.
So without further ado, I give you (in no particular order… maybe alphabetical because I’m just a touch OCD?):
- Ashley @ Attempts at Domestication because this girl just ran her first 5K and has some really awesome projects!
- Christine @ Casa de Christine because she it completely DIYing an absolutely gorgeous July wedding that I can’t wait to see pictures of!!
- Jen and Katie @ Paisley Print Shoes because these girls are beautiful, inspiring, lovers of Jesus and I love reading about their blog!
You rock my socks, ladies! Thanks again to Kelly for passing along some Liebster love to the Little House!
Have a wonderful, safe, fun, awesome, stupendous Memorial Day weekend!